Monday 13th September - 4.30pm
- There are 33 new community cases nōnāianei, all in Tāmaki Makaurau.
- One case has no epidemiological link to the cluster, and seven of their household contacts have since tested positive.
- 21 people in hospital, 4 in ICU.
- Auckland will remain in Level 4 until 11.59pm Tuesday 21st September when they will hopefully move to Level 3.
- All New Zealander's, especially those in Auckland, are being encouraged to get vaccinated as even one dose can help.
TESTING STATIONS IN NORTHLAND: https://www.healthpoint.co.nz/covid-19/northland/
BOOK YOUR COVID19 VACCINATION: https://bookmyvaccine.covid19.health.nz/
LEARN ABOUT ALERT LEVEL 2: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/alert-level-2/
WHAKAMANA TE TANGATA KI TE ORANGA
The mission of Ngāti Kahu Social and Health Services is to work towards achieving our vision of He Oranga Tangata. We do this by providing and encouraging strong leadership, enabling innovation and cultivating capability for our team, our whānau and all those within the rohe o Ngāti Kahu.